Catch Every Breathtaking Frame
Capture every one-shot moment in stunning cinema-quality 8K, 4K, and Full HD video with a super-fast SD™ memory card.
Tap into Pro Performance
Professional photographers and videographers need professional equipment to tackle every demanding stage of a production. The SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II cards deliver the outstanding performance professionals need to streamline every creative project from pre- to post-production.
Speeds of up to 300MB/s Read and 260MB/s Write1
For enhanced post-production workflow efficiency, SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards deliver extremely fast transfer speeds of up to 300MB/s1. Write speeds of up to 260MB/s1 handle rapid shots, sequential burst mode, and RAW+JPEG capture with ease.
Cinema-quality 8K and 4K Video Capture3
With V90 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) ratings4, SanDisk Extreme PRO UHS-II cards seamlessly capture uninterrupted cinema-quality 8K, 4K and Full HD video3. These speed ratings make them ideal for professionals recording extreme sports and other fast-action events.
Designed to Withstand Extreme Environments
SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof and X-ray-proof7, so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO® Deluxe Software
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer5. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
From SanDisk, a Brand Trusted by Professionals
Professional cameras and HD camcorders rely on the power, performance, capacity and reliability of SanDisk's latest innovations to help avoid lost productivity caused by card issues. This is why professional photographers and videographers trust SanDisk® memory cards to push productivity further.
Capacity: 128 GB
Form Factor: SDXC
Compatibility: Backwards-compatible with SDHC/SDXC supported host devices. UHS-II supported host or SanDisk UHS-II reader required for UHS-II performance
Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.17mm x 23.91mm x 31.92mm
Sequential Read Performance: Up to 300B/s
Sequential Write Performance: Up to 260B/s
1. Up to 300 MB/s read/transfer speed. Write/shot speed up to 260 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance will vary based on host device. Full performance requires SanDisk UHS-II Reader. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
2. GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
3. Full HD video (1920 x 1080), 4K (4096x2160), 8K (7680x4320) and 3D video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
4. UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class V90 (V90) designate performance options designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed for additional details.
5. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
6. 30 years warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
7. Card only. See product packaging and www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.